2017 Ticket Prices
|Adults & Children (15+)||£6.00||£8.00|
|Children (Under 15)||£1.00||£2.00|
|Infants (3 & Under)||Free||Free|
Ticket sales will open again next year
- This year ticketing is being provided by Warwick Racecourse.
- Tickets are available online during the month of October
- Last order is usually 6PM on the Sunday before the show, but is sometimes extended
- Tickets can be printed at home for no additional charge, or up to a week before the show Online Tickets can be posted to you for a £2.00 charge, (as they cannot be guaranteed to arrive through the post in time otherwise).
- For more ticket information, please contact [email protected]
Tickets are available in local shops around Warwick up until the Fireworks
show evening. The list of shops selling tickets is displayed below.
- Warwick Tourist Information Centre
- Leamington Tourist Information Centre
- Warwick Post Office
- Woodloes Post Office
- The Larder Box Cafe (Chase Meadow)
- Claridges of Warwick
- Cabin News
- Warwick Vacuum shop